Fingerprinting is mandatory for all contract interpreters.
Please select the most convenient method below to get fingerprinted.
OPTION 1 - Fingerprinting done by the Court
1. Contact Joyce Wood at 216-357-7076 to schedule a time for you to come in to the Carl B. Stokes USCH to be fingerprinted by a human resource court employee.
2. Fill out the Authorization of Release of Information form. (type or print with black or blue ink) and bring the form with you to the appointment.
3. There is no charge for the fingerprinting if it is done by the Court.
OPTION 2 - Fingerprinting done at your local police station
1. Contact your local police station to schedule a time to get fingerprinted.
2. Ensure that the FD-258 fingerprint card is being used.
3. Fill out the Authorization of Release of Information form. (type or print with black or blue ink) and take with you to the police station. Pay the required fee.
4. Mail the fingerprint card and a copy of the Authorization of Release of Information form to:
Carl B. Stokes USCH
801 W. Superior 2-141
Cleveland, OH 44113