You are here

Attorney Registration Change of Name/Address

Attorneys admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio are required to submit a written notice of change of name, business address and/or email address to the Clerk upon a change in address pursuant to Local Civil Rule 83.5(i) and Local Criminal Rule 57.5(i).


Name Change

To request to have your name on record with the Court changed, download and complete this form, then send with a copy of the name change order, such as marriage license, divorce decree, etc., to the address indicated.


Change of Postal or E-mail address

To request to have your postal or e-mail address changed please fill in the fields below. Please ensure you have completed all fields. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.