You are here


CJA attorneys and CJA experts can be reimbursed for their travel. A motion for travel from the CJA attorney to the Court should be made with specific information, such as travel dates, travel location, and reason for travel. Once the judicial officer approves the motion for travel, the CJA attorney or expert can then make travel arrangements. National Travel (800) 445-0668 may be used so that the airfare can be paid with the Government's travel credit card. Questions regarding travel should be directed to Leeann Weber (216) 357-7025.