You are here

Foreign/International Service

The responsibility for determining what constitutes proper service upon parties located in another country rests with the litigant. When requesting Service by Clerk, the litigant is required to bring to the court the appropriate method of service. Information on service of legal documents abroad can be found on the website of the U.S. Department of State.